Our vision is to become a window through which all our interacting parties can see and feel their prospect and dream about their success. We aim to become a lifestyle towards our employees, suppliers and buyers, and thereby become a role model of socially responsible corporate house which will be regarded as an icon brand in the industry. We are wholly committed to our responsibility to drive the sustainability of our operations, client base, suppliers, surrounding communities and the environment. Our corporate policy, driven by a commitment to the future for all, focuses on building capacity, resources and growth for all stakeholders.
In 2015, when Dr Mahdi Amin joined Comfort Group as our Vice Chairman and Deputy Managing Director, we officially announced our "5-Year Corporate Roadmap" that outlines specific objectives those should be achieved by 2021.
1. Finish the construction of ongoing developmental project in the industrial area of Hemayatput near Dhaka, which will add a new 300,000 square-feet garment factory to the existing facilities.
2. Earn foreign currency for Bangladesh through exporting quality ready-made garments, with an estimated annual export valuing USD 80 million.
3. Solve the unemployment problem of the country with employing over 7,000 workers.
4. Develop human resources through various welfare measures for the employees, including technical centres, career developments, training schemes and apprentice programmes.
5. Achieve international reputation as a reliable manufacturer and exporter of high quality garments worldwide, which will put us in the forefront of industrial competition.